KSA’s experts can speak on a wide variety of issues relating to academic performance, social-emotional issues, and behavior. We are available to speak to parents, educators, and professional associations in various settings, including our offices, your organization, school, community center or professional association conference.
Previous workshops have addressed:
- Determining “when to test”
- Learning, attention and behavioral issues and appropriate treatment and management strategies
- Evaluation testing techniques and interpretation
- Social and emotional disorder management Differentiating ADHD, academic and/or social-emotional issues
- Teacher training (including test interpretation and teaching strategies)
For a schedule of upcoming workshops or to discuss tailoring an event to fit your specific interests, please contact our office at 301-770-7507.